Thursday 3 October 2013

The language is very funny

Hello :)

After see the video I think and ask me very things about of language. How appeared? The animals have language? How many languages exist? And very questions more. But personally I feel that the language have the origin in the hominid. Because they was the first in the evolved chain. And respect to the evolution the language in the time I think that this expanded around the world, but no from one focal point, contrary I think that existed more of one point. And in this process of expansion the language mixed with other languages and of this form burned more languages in the world. This is my personal opinion but I believe that this theme should be more more investigate for the scientists.
Related with the future of the language I feel that is very complex. I think that with the social network and with the globalization we distort very our language. And I believe that the people of the world, for this and another reason, will finish talk a only language. Or the language will be more similar.
Respect to my language I feel that this is imposed strongly in the past for the colonizing, for the Spaniard. But in this day, the language be varied and fit to the actuality. And that which how more typical. Because today we talk “chilenismos” that are words that only people of Chile said.

Finally I think that we need investigate more about of our language and appropriate of his how Chileans. Because is more funny!


Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Doris- Universe ! I agree with you , because I also think that there a lots of things to be questioned about this topic! And my work of prehistory of last semester was about this, And left me more curious and with more questions, like everything in anthropology :c kisses! love U !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris! the language and the origin of the communication is a controversial theme, but you have a solid opinion :)
    Bye! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you. Language is a very complex thing, and I have too many questions about it too!

    ReplyDelete