Thursday 24 October 2013

My pretty pets

Hello :)

I have two pets, a cat and a dog. My sister got a cat in a pet shop, but she didn’t buy the animal. She got the pet because in this pet shop was give cats recently born because the owner was impeded of maintain. She carried the cat in a box from the center to the house.

The dog has a different story… where I live, the people ever abandon the animals and this roam for the villa :c And a one day, seven years ago one of this animals suffered an accident. And this is my dog today. The dog was run over for a car that passed for the passage and my neighbor and my mom were to help him.

My dog is very little. He don’t is of breed, is a mixture but this never been important to me and my family because we love the dog and he is very lovely with us. Too is very important in my family because he care the house, bark ever when see a stranger person pass or prowl.My cat is different, he disappear ever jajajaaj only go to the house when need food and shelter. But although I considerate the cat part of the family.I give to my pet food, care and affection principally when I’m in my house.


I considerate that the pet is a very important part in the life because with this exist a mutual relation of love and positive energies.


Bye!! 


The cat is "Lalo"

The dog is "Master"


2 comments:

  1. I love the names. They are great. Lalo and Master look very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Doris
    Great pets, Lalo be alike a very swett cat.

    ReplyDelete