Thursday 12 September 2013

September...


Hello!! 

Arrive September and with him the wish vacations. Eh eh eh!!

In this national holidays I'm not go to places out Santiago, but I stay with my family in my home, in Quilicura.
In Quilicura there are many activities for celebrate the "18" and one of them is realize in municipal half-moon. This celebration call “Fiesta Huasa” and is very important because have a big stage when is play great and cool music groups like “Inti Illimani”. I go to every year with my family and too, for three years I dance for this date in this place. I dance in a folkloric group, this is "Tradición Joven", and we dance every year in this celebration. We present one day in a specific hour and show very dance to the Andean area.
Too in this holidays I will see to my schoolmates of High school. We organize to go to O’higgins Park someday. I’m very expectant with this meeting because I don’t see them for a long time…
But…although I love dance and stay with my family in this date, I will like travel out Santiago the next year, specifically to the South of Chile. I wish pass the holidays in other ambient, with other persons and live another experience, but I think that in other places the people celebrate of different way the festivities and in the life needs change :)

Happy holidays! enjoy very much!!






3 comments:

  1. Hi Doris
    Your favorite place is really interesting for your description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doris! or Gloris? jajaja I need live in Quilicura, because San Ramón is boring :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doris, I had no idea there were such celebrations in Quilicura. I guess my neighbourhood is more boring.

    ReplyDelete