Thursday 25 July 2013

The south

Hello friend!! today I'm going to talk about of my favorite photo. I Took this pic in January 2009, when I was of visit in the house of my aunt, on the south of Chile, specifically in the Osorno city. 
A day, I visit with my aunt and my cousin the national park "Vicente Pérez Rosales", and I walked the place. ¡It was beautiful!  I took very photos, and I liked so much this, because shows the nature and the sun in the maximum expression  I don't remember exactly when I take the pic, but was in a track. 
I like very much this photo because I love the south. I be very happy in this place, and in the south in general, because I love the nature and peace that exist in this site. And, even though I don't take goods photos, I think that this is a great pic, for the contents emotional (because I see the photo when I miss the southt) and the contents visual (nature, colors, light, etc.). 

I recommend travel to the south of Chile, is so beautiful! 













3 comments:

  1. it's such a good picture doris!! the south is great, i love it and this photo representates very well the beauty and peace that you mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaau! is a wonderful place and a good photography im happy for you, and wait that you can continue took this type of images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doris, I completely love this photo! I love the green all over it, it's wonderful. Make sure of keep shooting the beautiful South of Chile :)

    ReplyDelete