Thursday 16 May 2013

My cellphone


My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone. This cellphone is a samsung gt m2520, is a few old, but is the best cellphone that I have. I got this object the 2010, I bought because I don't was cellphone because I destroy that I was. When I looked, I loved it, because was smaller and have memory for be able to download much music. And since this day, I don't separate to him. 

Principally I use for call to my close persons and my family, but I use too for listen much music. I use cellphone every day, because I live far to the university and I get bored in the route, and the music make a route very very funny. I like much my cellphone because, apart to have very music ,him have buttons. This is very important for my because I don't have use touch cellphone, them I put nervous and I pressure every item...For this I love and care my cellphone and I don't change   for other.
I wait have this cellphone for much time more, because my life without would very sad now that I accustomed to him. But I now that things don't be forever, and I know that someday I will need change my cellphone.



No comments:

Post a Comment