Thursday 18 April 2013

Hi

Hello! Today i talk about my life.
I born the day 12 of march of 1994 in Santiago in the Hospital San josé. I live my first year in Independencia and when I was three years, my family us to Quilicura. In this place live actually.

I studied the elementary in school José Domingo Cañas (1 year) and i nthe school San Sebastián (8 years). Later I changed to the Carmela Carvajal High School. In this moment I study Anthropology in the University of Chile, and I am in the second year of the career.

My family is very big, we are 6 persons. My mother, my father, my sister, my two brothers and I.
My hobbies be principally dance and listen music. The best is dance. I practical the Andean dance, like the Caporales, Tinku and Tobas. I am very happy practice this things, and i love this culture in general, is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment